Wednesday 3 November 2010

Got My Fcukin Doc Marten's


Man the time has finally arrived y'all. Has a random film cancelled at University and decided to go to the shop in Spitafields Market.
DM'S JUST CHILLIN' ON MY FEET WITH NO SOCKS

New jacket £35

What a beautiful moment. I walked around for a bit looking at all of the DM's (yeah i call them DM'S cus im cool like that now) but yeah I knew what I wanted I just wanted to highten the experience.Ihad no socks on because i was wearing plimsolls but the guy didn't think that was problem.

Told him to bring some size 9's and 10's only to find they only got to 9 cuz mine are meant for women mainly. They havent got a heel on or anything calm down!






The Rest of my shopping

People be staring at me for a while man. Is it because im black and you dont get many blacks in Doc's I dont know maybe is should ask them.

Meanwhile "Haters Gone Hate"

No comments:

Post a Comment