Saturday 8 January 2011

Mama Africa

When will I see your face again?

Underskin Body Modification- Contrasts European ideals of beauty

Could design a whole lot from this!

Massai Warrior

Her face reminds me of Dijimon Honsou? Skin is glowing though

An emulsion made from local resources that conjeals the hair into bobbles

Baboon- with those Sol Campbell eyebrows

Colours are amazing in this photo. Isn't she adorable?

The Massai, Of course. Famous for their jumping 

NIGERIA







Emotion
Never been so proud to be African. Then this enormous sense of guilt comes over me for 1) never embracing my "true" culture before I heard of its fruits as well as never wanting to go back after being forced about 5 times.

1 comment:

  1. oh its soo great seeing someone blogging about the Massai! I was born and raised in Africa too, am very proud actually! you should be too :)
    great blog btw!

    xx

    ReplyDelete