Saturday 9 April 2011

Textiles Elective

On the Fashion courses at Ravensbourne every student has to partake in an elective in which they're able to sample a different pathway the choices being


: Menswear
:Womenswear
:Fashion Promotion
& Textiles


I changed from Menswear to Textiles as textiles is a big part of my 'Aesthetic' as people say. Anyway, I failed regardless of the fact that my tutor Jenny Udale took a liking to them I didn't hand everything required which meant resubmission.


Here's some of the RESEARCH






















































Not incredibly cohesive but...


here's a couple of the PRINTS
& one of the FINAL PRESENTATIONs I did







Experimenting with shapes on a trouser silhouette 


  
  
     







Grade: F- or something but life goes on











No comments:

Post a Comment