Friday 3 June 2011

D.I.Y Trousers


Nothing major just a small bit of D.I.Y on some old pinstripe trousers


They weren't deliberately 'high waisted' they were just a 'good fit' which meant I actually had to wear them at my natural waist which made them feel high-waisted.


What I decided to do was to make the hem circumference ridiculously small by pleating the fabric. 




(which basically means overlapping)


This meant I had to add some zips to get them on some...saved me rolling them up or 'pinning' them.

 
I only had two pairs of trousers that I could wear with my creepers before.







 This was actually more stressful than you might imagine and took much longer than expected.

P.S If you would like you can join my Facebook page which i post loads of incongruous stuff to like other blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment