Monday 23 May 2011

Brick Lane x Street Style


Last week Sunday i attempted to sell some clothes on brick lane by the side of the road.


I was undecided as to whether to go or not. Partly due to my laziness band also I'd never been to Brick Lane on a Sunday when the sun wasn't out.








Above pictures is the stuff i was selling one guy wanted the Stussy  t-shirt for  £1


I was literally obsessed with this woman

Why didn't she ask me for directions?



Look at the cyclist NOT the essex girls

I'll start cropping out these picture invaders...what are they doing on my camera?
The Wedges

Just about caught them. That's my photographer Ntando Brown in the red baseball jacket adding some colour to the photograph. More from him soon. 
Gucci

Faux Intellectual

I even tweeted about her. I pray she graces 'our' presence once more. (Our being humans)


Damn Auto-Focus
My New (£40) Creps



All Pink Crep Check


It's not all Bread & Roses ....Trust me

Nu Brand Flexxx..swear down swear down

Please note how the background is blurred and the subject is in focus. I'm improving



Brick Lane Jimi
Anyhow i made sum total of £10 selling some deck shoes however I took my camera so it wasn't a complete waste.


It was quite eventful day, as you can imagine when your indulging in illegal activity.


People did show interest though! My prices were just more high street than  squat student trying to make a couple £$ to buy some coke

No comments:

Post a Comment